Tech Tip – Get Creative And Save Or Share Sketched Ideas Using Google Canvas
Date: Sep 8, 2022
If you would like a way to be able to sketch out your creative ideas on a digital canvas and to be able to download or share the image quickly and easily, try Google Canvas.
Here is how it works:
- Open a web browser
- Go to https://canvas.apps.chrome
- If this is your first visit click on "Get Started"
- From the menu on the left you can choose a pen, a pencil, a crayon, an eraser, the colour, size and opacity for your creation
- At top right is the layers option where you can add and create new layers to your creation
- when you have finished your design, click on the three dots to download the creation as a png format file
- Alternately click on the three dots to share with one of your contacts