Sector / Charity
Microsoft Phone System
Did You Know That There Is a Microsoft Phone System?
Whether you are a small, medium or large, there is a Microsoft Phone system designed to meet your business needs and flexible solutions that allow you to use either a Microsoft phone system in its own right as a stand-alone system or to integrate it into an existing business telephone system.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice
This is a cloud-based phone system built for small and medium sized businesses. It enables users to make, receive, and transfer calls to and from landlines and mobile phones on the public switched telephone network (PSTN) in Microsoft Teams.
How a Microsoft Phone System Makes Remote Working Work Seamlessly
- You can use Microsoft phone systems either on approved desk phones, using the Microsoft Teams client either on your computer or mobile device.
- You can have it integrated into your existing phone system so that you can continue to use your existing desk phones.
- It’s designed specifically for small and medium businesses using Microsoft 365 that are seeking a modern phone system.
- Business Voice can be added onto Microsoft 365 subscriptions that include Microsoft Teams; qualifying plans include Microsoft 365 Business Basic, Business Standard, Business Premium, E3, or A3; F1, E1, E3, A1, or A3.
- Use on up to 300 seats of Business Voice.
- Microsoft phone system can be used anywhere you have a connection to the internet, even a mobile that has a data connection.
- A truly flexible phone system that your business can use, allowing staff to work from any location and still make and receive calls, wherever they have an internet connection, even if they are working overseas, it will still work*.
*subject to the country in question allowing connectivity to the Microsoft phone services in the cloud.