Sector / Category 01
Business Phone Solutions
Our Choice for Your Business Telephone Solution
The Silver Cloud Business has partnered with Viegli to provide a business telephone solution to our clients. We love their offering so much that we use it in house. Viegli Voice is a cloud hosted PBX (private branch exchange) that provides companies with a totally flexible business telephone system that can be used anywhere there is an internet connection. What is more, Viegli Voice seamlessly integrates with Qunifi Call2Teams allowing the PBX to be extended to using Microsoft Teams as a phone extension.
The Benefits of Using Viegli for Your Business Telephone Solution
The Viegli Voice offering also includes:
- Company auto-attendant (press 1 for sales, press 2 for support etc)
- Visual voicemail
- Call recording
- Integrated presence
- Outlook integration
- “All you can eat” voice calls
Viegli Voice uses Tier 3 data centres and carriers providing a service with a 99.9% up time guarantee.
Integrating Mobiles Into Your Business Telephone Solution
Many businesses provide their staff with a business mobile which means that staff often have to juggle two mobile phones. Instead, we would recommend providing staff with a stipend to use their own mobile and instead to install the Microsoft Teams application configured with Call2Teams which then allows them to carry one mobile but to still have a company number associated.
How Microsoft Teams Can Make Mobiles an Extension of Your Business Telephone System
- You don’t have to purchase or manage any hardware or mobile phone contracts
- Members of staff are happy that they only carry one mobile whilst also receiving a stipend to cover the running costs
- They have a business number or phone extension that can be called wherever they have a mobile data signal.
- Save money in terms of running costs and management. It is simple by allowing the company to control the Microsoft applications (such as Teams) on the mobile device. If the member of staff leaves the business, the applications on their mobile can be remotely disabled without having any other impact on the mobile device.