Tech Tip - use Google Forms to quickly and easily gather and process responses
Date: Feb 10, 2022
Sometimes you need to be able to create a survey or you may want to run a quiz or just have a means where you can gather responses from a target audience.
Here is an easy way you can by using Microsoft Forms:
- Open a browser and go to forms.google.com
- Sign-in with your Google login account
- Select which form you need from the templates (Blank, Event Registration, Contact Information, RSVP, and more)
- From the small, floating menu, select either add or import questions.
- Depending on the type of form selected, choose your question type, for example short answer, multiple choice, checkboxes, and more
- From the same menu, you can add images (from the computer, camera, Google Photos, Google Drive, or from a Google Image Search)
- Again from the same menu, video can also be added
- Select the theme and settings for the form
- Share the form, choose to share by email or social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- In the tool, use the "Responses" tab to access a summary of responses you have received
Note: Google also provides a quick tutorial on how you create forms