Tech Tip – Customise Google Chrome
Date: Sep 22, 2022
If you would like to be able to customise and personalise your Chrome browser to suit your taste better, including changing the colour scheme, the theme, and the picture / avatar....
Here is how:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the three dots (top right-hand corner of Chrome)
- From the menu select "Settings"
- Select "You and Google" on the left-hand side
- Click on "Customize profile"
- Select the colour theme, and avatar
- From the left-hand menu select "Appearance"
- To select a theme, click on the box with a diagonal up arrow to the right of Theme, Chrome Colours
- Select the theme you want and click "Add to Chrome"