How to improve your security in Google Chrome
Date: Sep 9, 2021
There are so many browser-based security threats that are easy to exploit but also easy to resolve.
Here is a quick and simple way to enable two settings to protect you from common threats such as untrusted browser extensions and also phishing:
Open the browser:
- click on the 3 dots (top-right) and select "Settings"
- click on "privacy and security" (left hand-side)
- click on "Security and Privacy Centre"
- turn the toggles to the "on" position for the "Extension Guard" and "Anti Phishing"
- close the browser settings