Tech Tip – Windows 11 : Move the Start Button Back To The Left
Date: Mar 17, 2022
If you are a long time Windows user who has just migrated to Windows 11 and you would rather the start button is on the left, rather than the default under Windows 11, which is centred....
Here's how to move it back:
- Press the Windows Key + I which opens the "Settings" app.
- Click on "Personalisation" on the left hand menu (Note: if you cant see this menu, maximise the settings page)
- Click on "Taskbar"
- Click on "Taskbar behaviours"
- Click on the "Taskbar alignment" drop down menu, select "Left"
- Close settings
- The start button is now on the left